02 May 2019Who should attend?
R&D, NPD, Operations, Technical, QA, QC personnel involved in formulating, developing, commercialising, manufacturing and troubleshooting any thermally-processed nutritional dairy-based beverages, such as UHT milk, ESL milk, clinical or sports nutrition products, infant formula, enriched milks, flavoured milks, cream liqueurs and elderly nutrition products.
Benefits of attendance / what will you learn?
- Update on the underpinning science for heat treatment of milk
- Enhanced understanding of the chemistry, microbiology, enzymology and physical processes taking place when dairy-based products are heated and stored
- Applied theoretical learning in a laboratory and pilot plant environment
- Exposure to latest developments in nutritional product formulation science & technology
- Assistance in obtaining more consistent quality and more reliable long term storage
- Perspectives from UK and global UHT operations
- Knowledge-exchange with a leading academic and industry consultant
- Awareness of state of the art in accelerated physical stability testing approaches
For more information please visit the course page HERE.
To register for this course please click HERE.
« View all Events