15 May 2019
Hosted by UCC, this intensive three-day training workshop will provide participants with knowledge of the principles of confectionery science, beginning with basic principles and working through various confectionery applications. Starting with principles of controlling phase transitions of sweeteners (sugar and sugar-free), the workshop will then focus on different sugar confectionery categories including hard sweets, caramel and fudge, aerated confections, and gummy/ jelly sweets. The workshop will finish with a focus on chocolate. The workshop will provide opportunities for personal contact and networking with the lead trainer and industry colleagues in both the lecture-style instruction as well as practical teaching elements.
Who should attend?
- Confectionery and chocolate manufacturers
- Confectionery and chocolate ingredient supplier
- Quality personnel
- Research and development personnel
- Sales, production, and managerial personnel who wish to increase their knowledge of confectionery technology
- Food graduates who need a refresher course
Where: University College Cork, Cork City
Dates: 15-17th May 2019
Cost: €990 (This course may be part-funded by Taste4Success Skillnet for eligible applicants)
For more information click HERE.
« View all Events