Bord Bia’s Consumer Taste N’TellThe Consumer Insight & Innovation team is delighted to launch Bord Bia’s Taste N’Tell. This is a new quantitative measure of product performance and concept appeal with consumers to optimise market success. Optimise your products performance and minimise innovation risk by quantitatively evaluating products with consumers expectations on taste appeal and concept uniqueness.
The Taste N’Tell programme is suitable for screening new product concepts and benchmarking against competitors.
- Products: Your product/brand and up to 3 benchmark products
- Sample size: 150 consumers, recruited against specified pre-agreed criteria
- Venue: Central hall location
- Method: Quantitative, blind and branded tests
- A tailored methodology will be pre-agreed to suit your brand needs.
- Full face-to-face debrief with summary report of the results and in-depth tabular slides.
- Results which will help you determine your product vs. benchmark products, aiding with further recipe development, retail buyer pitches and concept re-design.
- Bord Bia will co-invest 50% of research agency fees. A standard test costs approximately €8000 + VAT and this covers:
- Good Thinking led by an experienced marketer to guide you through the entire process.
- A full understanding of your product performance and concept appeal.
- Behaviour & Attitudes, who have extensive experience in all types of product testing, will handle the product tests on our behalf.
Who can avail of Taste N’Tell?
- Food, Drink or Horticulture companies who are manufacturing in Ireland.
- With a turnover of €100,000 +
- Have a current listing in either retail or foodservice.