Attendees will visit the show as well as attending a number of live panel sessions.
The group will visit the following locations:
Aubrey Allen – One of the best known catering butchers in the Midlands with a commitment to making the best quality meat available to their customers
• The store will give an overview of the company to the group and host a questions and answers session
Fillet and Bone – An urban farm shop and food emporium selling exceptional food and drink sourced from the Cotswolds’ finest artisan producers
• The store will meet with the group to discuss their current listings, distribution and offer advice to companies on how to approach similar farm shops or deli buyers
Waitrose – With 2.7 million shoppers every week Waitrose is one of the leading supermarket’s operating in a very competitive space
• The group will have the opportunity to see the latest trends and innovations in the Waitrose store
Becketts Farm Shop – A family farm shop consisting of eight speciality departments as well as an onsite award winning restaurant
• The store will give an overview to the group to discuss their sourcing strategy
For more information on the destinations click here.
Cost (€75) includes:
- All on the ground logistics for April 9th
- Tours of key food stores on April 9th
- Lunch on Tuesday April 9th
*All other costs including flights, hotel and meals must be covered by the company.
Recommended flight and hotel options for the group can be found here.
Who should attend?
- Companies who are selling or considering selling in the speciality fine food sector (retail or foodservice) in the UK farm/artisan shops
- Artisan and small food and drink companies who want to get a better understanding of where artisan and premium food products are being retailed in the UK market
- Companies who want to gain a great understanding of the innovation within the speciality food sector
Any further questions regarding the Market Study Visit can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Places on this Market Study Visit are limited with Bord Bia client companies given preference where demand is high.