Each tender must align with Fáilte Ireland’s food and drink strategy 2018 – 2023 and must provide details of:
- proposed staffing structures
- delivery of a unique menu offering
- operations and how they will comply with Best Practice in sustainable management
- food safety management system
- a financial proposal
By signing up all applicants will have the opportunity to tender for OPW contracts that are placed on etenders along with all other Government Departments.
The opening date of each tearoom varies from site to site with opening times for each site listed on the documentation uploaded to etenders.
The deadline for the applications for the current tearooms in the market are:
- Rathfarnham Castle & Pearse Museum – Friday 19th April.
For further information please visit https://ogp.gov.ie/.
Any queries should be sent to the Office of Public Works. Contact details can be found HERE.